The Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk
Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk – Event Flyer
Arbutus will host the 2nd Annual Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk on Saturday, September 29 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Join us to celebrate fall and to raise money for the Arbutus Benevolent Care Fund. The Benevolent Care Fund provides comfort and financial support for those senior residents who have exhausted their financial resources but continue to need medical care.
PumpkinFest activities include
- A 1-mile Fun Walk around the beautiful Arbutus Campus. $10 registration fee (includes Limited Edition PumpkinFest T-shirt)
- The Pumpkin Patch Café – Area restaurants and businesses showcase their tasty fall treats in our sampling café. $10 per tasting plate. (Includes Arbutus Tote Bag)
- Live Entertainment – Kenny Fetterman 10:30 am – 12:30 pm on the mound at Arbutus
- Vendor & Craft Show: LipSense, Tastefully Simple, Jordan Essentials, Magnolia & Vine, Premier Designs, LuLaRoe, Shoe Fly Altoona, TRT Crafts, Johnstown Pops Popcorn, Turn to Stone Countertops, Maxwell the Raindrop, HomeWatch CareGivers, and more! Interested in being a vendor?
- Pumpkin Carving Contest – Vote for your favorite pumpkin decorated by our staff members, area businesses and organizations
- Kids Activity Center – Carnival Games, prizes, face painting, and more for our little pumpkins who come out to enjoy the Day
How can you participate?
- You can become an event sponsor
- You can register online to walk (or paper form by Sept 17) in the Fun Walk – $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund – Fun Walk registration is now open!
- You can buy a tasting plate for the Great PumpkinFest Pumpkin Patch Café – $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund
- You can register to participate in both the Great PumpkinFest and Fun Walk – $15 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund
- You can make a donation to vote for the Best Carved Pumpkin, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund
- Be a vendor! We are looking for local businesses to join in the fun. If you have a service or product to offer seniors, baby boomers, and their families we would love to see you at our event. The cost is $25 for a table. Tables must be paid in full prior to the event day.
- Host a Tasting Station at the Pumpkin Patch Café. Cafe Flyer