Great PumpkinFest – Event Flyer
Arbutus will host the 3rd Annual PumpkinFest on Saturday, September 21 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Join us to celebrate fall and to raise money for the Arbutus Benevolent Care Fund. The Benevolent Care Fund provides comfort and financial support for those senior residents who have exhausted their financial resources but continue to need medical care.
PumpkinFest activities include:
The Pumpkin Patch Cafe (A $10 Tasting Cafe) Includes Tote Bag!
- The Pumpkin Patch Café – Area restaurants and businesses showcase their tasty fall treats in our sampling café. $10 per tasting plate. Benefits the Arbutus Benevolent Care Fund.
- The Baker’s Loaf, Johnstown – Homemade soup
- Johnstown Pop’s – Pumpkin Spice Popcorn and Kettle Corn
- Red’s BBQ – BBQ pulled pork, sweet potato casserole, red beans, rice & sausage
- Brantview Farms Maple, Inc – Maple Sugar Cake
- Sandy’s Treats – Pumpkin rolls and nut rolls
- Giant Eagle – A variety of fall inspired products from Market Basket and pumpkin pie and apple pie ice cream.
- Inco Beverage – Seasonal beer
- Galliker’s Diary – Pumpkin Pie flavored milk
FREE Hayrides Presented by:
- Join in a fun family activity at this year’s Great PumpkinFest. Take a hayride around the Arbutus Park Campus
Classic Car Show Presented by:
- Johnstown Street Survivors Car Club are bringing the best of the best. Take a stroll back in time and check out the beautiful classic cars.
- Total Mobility Services will have a demo vehicle on display. See how these simple additions and upgrades to your vehicle can make independent living easier.
Arts & Crafts Vendors Presented by:
- Vendor & Craft Fair: Interested in being a vendor? Form and Info
Paparazzi Jewelry: Wendy & Jessica’s $5 Sparkle Boutique, TRT Crafts, Jordan Essentials Bath & Body, ACE Hardware, Martella’s Pharmacy, Goodwill Industries of the Southern Alleghenies, Serenity Now LLC, Johnstown Tomahawks, Slate Stone Art: Melissa Cabo, Becky Maser Wreaths, Hannah’s Pumpkins, Connect Services Health Screenings, Hempworx: Pam Hirko, Total Mobility Services, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services: Amy Moore, Senior Real Estate Specialist, Martella’s Pharmacy, Edward Jones Investments, HomeWatch Caregivers, AmeriServ, Chan Soon-Shiong Medical Center
Little Pumpkins Carnival and Kids Area Presented by:
- Kids Activity Center – Carnival Games, prizes, and more for our little pumpkins who come out to enjoy the Day! Cookies from Eat n Park
Live Entertainment Brought to you by:
- Live Music – Tom Voytas 10-12pm Alyssa Hankey 12-1:30pm
How can you participate?
- You can become an event sponsor
- You can register for the Tasting Cafe online for $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund. (All other events FREE)
- Be a vendor! We are looking for local businesses to join in the fun. If you have a service or product to offer seniors, baby boomers, and their families we would love to see you at our event. The cost is $25 for a table. Tables must be paid in full prior to the event day.
- Host a Tasting Station at the Pumpkin Patch Café.