Thank you to everyone who made PumpkinFest 2023 such a fun day! Stay tuned for the 2024 date!
PumpkinFest – Event Flyer
Arbutus will host the 4th Annual PumpkinFest on Saturday, September 30 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Join us to celebrate fall and to raise money for the Arbutus Benevolent Care Fund. The Benevolent Care Fund provides comfort and financial support for those senior residents who have exhausted their financial resources but continue to need medical care.
PumpkinFest activities include:
The Pumpkin Patch Cafe (A $10 Tasting Cafe)
Join in a fun family activity at this year’s Great PumpkinFest. Take a hayride around the Arbutus Park Campus
Classic Car Show
Johnstown Street Survivors Car Club are bringing the best of the best. Take a stroll back in time and check out the beautiful classic cars.
- COMING SOON! Little Pumpkins Kids Area:Kids Activity Center – Carnival Games, prizes, and more for our little pumpkins who come out to enjoy the Day! Cookies from Eat n Park
Live Music – TBA
How can you participate?
- You can become an event sponsor!
- You can register for the Tasting Cafe online for $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund. (All other events FREE)
- Be a vendor! We are looking for local businesses to join in the fun. If you have a service or product to offer seniors, baby boomers, and their families we would love to see you at our event. The cost is $25 for a table. Tables must be paid in full prior to the event day. Info sheet.
- Host a Tasting Station at the Pumpkin Patch Café.