Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk – Event Flyer
Arbutus will host the 3rd Annual PumpkinFest on Saturday, September 21 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Join us to celebrate fall and to raise money for the Arbutus Benevolent Care Fund. The Benevolent Care Fund provides comfort and financial support for those senior residents who have exhausted their financial resources but continue to need medical care.
PumpkinFest activities include
- The Pumpkin Patch Café – Area restaurants and businesses showcase their tasty fall treats in our sampling café. $10 per tasting plate.
- Live Entertainment –
- Hayride around campus.
- Classic Car Show
- Vendor & Craft Fair: Interested in being a vendor? Form and Info
- Pumpkin Carving Contest – Vote for your favorite pumpkin decorated by our staff members, area businesses and organizations
- Kids Activity Center – Carnival Games, prizes, face painting, and more for our little pumpkins who come out to enjoy the Day
How can you participate?
- You can become an event sponsor
- You can register for the Tasting Cafe online for $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund. (All other events FREE)
- Be a vendor! We are looking for local businesses to join in the fun. If you have a service or product to offer seniors, baby boomers, and their families we would love to see you at our event. The cost is $25 for a table. Tables must be paid in full prior to the event day.
- Host a Tasting Station at the Pumpkin Patch Café.