Patio Homes have approximately 1,200 square feet of living space.
There are 62 cottages on campus. All cottages are one floor units making accessibility very easy with no steps (aside from small front door and garage door step). All cottages have two bedrooms, a spacious living room, and eat-in kitchen. Cottage bathrooms will vary – some have 1 bath, some have 1.5 baths, and some have 2 full baths.
All cottages come equipped with:
- attached single car garage
- air conditioning
- electric baseboard heat
- appliances, which include electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer
- large easy to open windows
- yard (green space for gardening if desired)
- front porch
- patio or back porch
- attic storage above garage (maintenance team handles the steps!)
- safety features that include low step showers, safety rails and grab bars, smoke detectors
Monthly Maintenance Fee
A monthly maintenance fee covers all maintenance, both inside and outside of the living unit. Residents never have to cut grass, rake leaves, shovel snow, install screens, trim shrubbery, repair/service appliances or handle any general home maintenance including electrical or plumbing services. The monthly maintenance fee also covers weekly garbage service, liability and home owner’s insurance and all real estate and school taxes.
The 2021 Monthly Maintenance Fee is $325.
Residents are required to pay for cottage utilities. (Electric, Water, Sewage, etc.) All cottages have electric baseboard heat.