Parker Ridge Homes
Arbutus Park at Parker Ridge is complete!
Arbutus Park built 13 homes starting in Winter 2015 as an extension of Arbutus Park Retirement Community.
Parker Ridge Cottages vary from 1,200-1,700 square feet of living space and 1,600-2,200 square feet overall.
While we no longer have opportunities for new builds in the development, we are accepting wait-list applications for any potential future cottage availability.
Parker Ridge Home Details
Parker Ridge was a new community development, offering individuals and couples the opportunity to customize and build their own beautiful retirement home as part of the Arbutus Park Retirement Community.
All Parker Ridge homes come equipped with:
- attached two-car garage (16 ft. garage door)
- air conditioning
- electric or gas heat depending on which cottage
- appliances which include stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer
- large easy to open double hung windows
- front and back yard
- front porch
- rear 12×10 deck
- attic storage above garage (maintenance team handles the steps!)
- safety features that include low step showers, safety rails and grab bars, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Monthly Maintenance Fee
A monthly maintenance fee covers all maintenance, both inside and outside of the living unit. Residents never have to cut grass, rake leaves, shovel snow, install screens, trim shrubbery, repair/service appliances or handle any general home maintenance including electrical or plumbing services. The monthly maintenance fee also covers weekly garbage service, liability and home owner’s insurance and all real estate and school taxes.
The 2022 Monthly Maintenance Fee is $600.
Residents are required to pay for Parker Ridge home utilities. (Water, Electric, Sewage, etc.) Parker Ridge homes have either electric or gas heat.
An Arbutus at Parker Ridge home requires an advance lump sum investment that is amortized over 10 years. Please read more about how this investment works.