Parker Ridge Homes
Arbutus at Parker Ridge – Phase I is complete!
Arbutus built 11 homes from Winter 2015 – Fall 2017 as an extension of Arbutus Park Retirement Community.
Parker Ridge Home Details
Arbutus at Parker Ridge is a multi-phase development site, offering individuals and couples the opportunity to customize and build their own beautiful retirement home as part of the Arbutus Park Retirement Community. Parker Ridge will have over 40 homes when it is completed, extending the Arbutus campus in Richland Township.
All Parker Ridge homes come equipped with:
- attached two-car garage (16 ft. garage door)
- air conditioning
- choice of electric or gas heat*
- appliances which include stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer
- large easy to open double hung windows
- front and back yard
- front porch
- rear 12×10 deck with vinyl rail
- attic storage above garage (maintenance team handles the steps!)
- safety features that include low step showers, safety rails and grab bars, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
*If building a new home, residents have choice of gas or electric heat. If moving into existing home, the selection is already made.
Monthly Maintenance Fee
A monthly maintenance fee covers all maintenance, both inside and outside of the living unit. Residents never have to cut grass, rake leaves, shovel snow, install screens, trim shrubbery, repair/service appliances or handle any general home maintenance including electrical or plumbing services. The monthly maintenance fee also covers weekly garbage service, liability and home owner’s insurance and all real estate and school taxes.
The 2018 Monthly Maintenance Fee is $395.
Residents are required to pay for Parker Ridge home utilities. Parker Ridge homes have either electric or gas heat.
An Arbutus at Parker Ridge home requires an advance lump sum investment that is amortized over 10 years. Please read more about how this investment works.