Current Modified Operations
February 21, 2021·Dementia & Memory Care, Events, Independent Living, Nursing, Personal Care, Residents, Retirement, Short Term Therapy, Skilled Nursing, Staff
Things change rapidly during these difficult times, and this page will be updated with our current operations.
Manor: Skilled Nursing, Crossroads, and Personal Care:
– Residents continue to be COVID tested weekly.
– While we await the finishing touches and occupancy permit for the ‘Indoor Chatterbox’ we continue to offer Skype/Facetime appointments and Window Visits based on weather. Please contact Melinda, our Activities Director or Lois Pudliner Director for PC.
– We are still closed to visitation.
– Deliveries for residents should be made at the Maintenance entrance.
– We have resumed admissions and have availability.
– Vaccines have been provided to all consenting residents.
– Packages and deliveries are no longer held, but provided to the resident that day.
– Gatherings continue to be suspended (movie nights, game nights, outings, cottage dinners, brunch, etc.) We are facilitating periodic ‘Drive-Thru’ events.
– Meal delivery from the Manor continues to be available.
– Any updates to operations are communicated through our ‘robocall’ system.
– Cottage tours on campus are being facilitated via social distancing and masks.
– We continue to try to coordinate vaccines for our Cottagers but if you have an opportunity elsewhere, please take it.
– Staff are triaged at the main entrance at the start of their shift.
– Vaccines have been provided to all consenting employees.
– Staff are still being tested twice a week.
– Staff are all wearing the appropriate PPE items for the areas they are working.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding! This page will be updated as things change and evolve.