FREE ~ Certified Nurse Aide Training ~ Only 10 Spots Available!
PAID CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE TRAINING Classes are starting July 29, 2019!
Becoming a Certified Nurse Aide is a huge step in the right direction of advancing your nursing career. Arbutus Park Retirement Community is proud to be able to guide you along the way with valuable course content, rich clinical experience and a full time job opportunity that begins while you are completing your training.
Full scholarships are available for qualified individuals. We’re looking forward to helping you start your healthcare career.
- Speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Complete clinical training, successfully pass C NA exam and be willing and able to work for the company for one year post graduation.
- Successfully pass post offer drug screen, physical, and criminal background checks.
- Be willing to purchase limited personal items needed for training purposes to include scrubs, white shoes, socks, secondhand watch and stethoscope.
Benefits/Perks of this position:
- Dynamic team-oriented work environment – limited to ONLY 6 employees
- Company based instructor
- Employee based class
- FREE- Class Fees, Workbooks and materials for skill practice
- FREE exam fee
- Continued Full Time employment
- $3 per hour wage increase after graduation
- $1100 Stay On Bonus
- Competitive base pay while attending school
- Shift Differential Pay for working second or third shift
- Paid Time Off benefits to include vacation, personal and sick pay
- Affordable UPMC Health, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- 401K with a company contribution
- Continued Educational Assistance – Reimbursement Program for new LPN/RN graduates
Arbutus Park Retirement Community is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer