The Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk
Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk –
Arbutus will host the 2nd Annual Great PumpkinFest & Fun Walk on Saturday, September 29 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Join us to celebrate fall and to raise money for a very important cause – the Arbutus Benevolent Care Fund. The Benevolent Care Fund provides financial support for those senior residents who have exhausted their financial resources but continue to need medical care. The event will consist of a registered 1 mile “Fun Walk” around the Arbutus campus to raise awareness about the Benevolent Care Fund. The Great PumpkinFest will include a Pumpkin Patch Café in the Arbutus Community Room featuring numerous local restaurants, bakeries and vendors sharing the tastiest fall and pumpkin inspired dishes to sample as well as a Pumpkin Carving competition on the Sunporch where visitors can vote on the best carved pumpkin.
How can you participate?
- You can become an event sponsor
- You can register to walk in the Fun Walk – $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund – Fun Walk registration is now open!
- You can buy a tasting plate for the Great PumpkinFest Pumpkin Patch Café – $10 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund
- You can register to participate in both the Great PumpkinFest and Fun Walk – $15 per person, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund
- You can make a donation to vote for the Best Carved Pumpkin, proceeds benefiting the Benevolent Care Fund
- Be a vendor! We are looking for local businesses to join in the fun. If you have a service or product to offer seniors, baby boomers, and their families we would love to see you at our event. The cost is $25 for a table. Tables must be paid in full prior to the event day.
- Host a Tasting Station at the Pumpkin Patch Café. Click to download information and to register.